Prices at the Hotel Bewaller
Our current prices at a glance
|Prices per person and day with half board||
Season end winter
07.03.2022 - 18.04.2022
Low season summer
15.06.2022 - 24.07.2022
High season summer
24.07.2022 - 04.09.2022
Low season midsummer
04.09.2022 - 04.10.2022
The prices shown are per person, per night, staying in half-board accommodation.
It is also possible to book a stay at the Hotel Bewaller in Val d’Ega that includes breakfast only, i.e.: not half-board. The price is reduced by € 15 per person, per night in such a case.
Discounts for children staying in a family room / staying half-board in the same room as their parents:
- 0-3 years – 85%
- 4-10 years – 55%
- 11-15 years – 30%
- 16+ and / or third adult – 15%
Sometimes something unavoidable comes up and you have to cancel that holiday you’ve been looking forward to. If you do have to cancel your stay with us, the following cancellation conditions/fees will be applied:
- 3 months or more before you’re due to arrive – no fee
- Between 3 months and 1 month before your arrival date – 40% of your total bill
- Between 1 month and 1 week before your arrival date – 70% of your total bill
- Within 1 week of your arrival date – 90% of your total bill
- In the event of a no-show without cancellation, you will be charged the full amount of your total bill.
- Cancellations may only be communicated to us in writing.
- As a precaution, we recommend that you take out a cancellation insurance policy.
Where we will do our best for you in this regard, please note that we cannot guarantee that you will be allocated a specific room number or accommodated on a specific floor. Thank you for your understanding.
General Terms and Conditions and Important Information
- You may check into your room after 3pm on your scheduled arrival date.
- We kindly request that you vacate your room and check out before 11am on your scheduled departure date.
- If you require a different check-in or check-out time, please ask us and we’ll see what we can do!
Guests ages 14 and up are subject to a local tax (visitor’s tax) in the amount of € 1.35 per person, per day. This tax is not included in the price of your stay and must be paid separately.
You may pay in cash, by credit card (Visa, MasterCard) or with an EC card.
A booking is considered valid when you have received written confirmation from us and when your deposit in the amount of 30% of your total bill has been transferred into our bank account.
Our Bank Details:
Raika Deutschnofen Aldein – IT52O0816258661000301200135
(the fifth character in our IBAN is a capital letter 'o'; the sixth is a zero)
Please note that pets are not allowed in our establishment. Thank you for your understanding.